Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Raptors and Serious Weather Events

I would just like to point out that I still have not seen Sharknado, which by all respects is already my favorite movie even though all I've seen so far is this picture



and this gif


Why doesn't anyone understand how badly I need to see this movie?

Anyways, since this is all I've been thinking about for the past week and a half, I've been trying to come up with a really good syfy channel movie of my own. Usually the formula is animal + animal = blockbuster but then they started taking two hybrids and fighting them like in my all-time favorite movie ever ever ever: Mega Python vs. Gateroid. But NOW syfy has stepped it up a notch because, apparently, now we're doing animal + natural disaster. Lots of people are bringing in their own ideas for the next one.


But I really think mine is a winner. BEHOLD, after a whole 15 minutes of photoshop, I give you Velocicane.


It's beautiful. I did my best to pick out the scariest fonts available but it turns out vanilla photoshop isn't that great in the horrific fonts department so i made them glow menacingly instead. The plot is that basically some scientists somewhere hatch baby velociraptors and foolishly raise them to do something silly velociraptors aren't supposed to do like a pageant or something and then somehow the velociraptors end up in a hurricane (insert science here) and they rain down on the unsuspecting citizens of a seaside town. They closed their doors to the rain and the wind, but little did they know what the real terror is! I also made the velociraptor radioactive at the last minute so we'll have to see where that goes.




No comments:

Post a Comment